Whatever...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It make me curious sometimes..
Why I am so mesmerized by all the fiction novels...
Be that of romance, or science fantasy, or political fiction...
I never could put one down
once I started with it..
Although at such a incorrect timing now...
Hmmmm...
Control is something I must learn and excelled in..
That's for sure...


I never care much of the author nor the characters..
Rarely did I remember their names..
Unless there is something unique about it..
The storyline, however, will interest me beyond bounds...
Often replaying itself within my memory..
Until sometimes it become almost real to me...
Sometimes I will even incorporate the fantasy story I read before into reality..
Wondering often whether
Vampires do exist ?
Werewolf is actually a hidden presence in our world ?
Druids is really out of someones imagination ?
and
Magic and spells are just a fantasy to satisfy the creative minds ?

Many told me that..
My mind must be clear on what is fantasy and what is real ?
But..
What is actually real and what is actually fantasy ?
Is there is really a clear boundary between them ?
Or there is a large wide span of grayish ground that cannot, could not and should not be defined ?

Whatever...
I am just blabbering around...
The question is too philosophical for most of the people on earth...
Me included...
Hmmmm....

0 people have something to say...:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web