My Olympic (watching) experience

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am not much an athelete.. But i do love to watch sports..
Weird right?
But anyhow..
After months of anticipation... OLYMPIC is finally here!!!
WOW...
It seems like a very long wait le..
Thousands and thousands of elite atheletes worldwide are going to do their best in this few weeks...
And there will be lots and lots of wonderful performances to see...
With the ASTRO tv in student lounge and live telecast by RTM 1...
I can imagine that...
August will be a fanstastic month!!!

However... things didn't go so smoothly though...

First, the secretive movie-drama-like opening ceremony!!!!
It was, as reputed, extremly interesting and remarkable..
Millions of ppl joining in it...
Wonderful lightnings and singing and performing...
Everything was done perfectly
and
The fireworks are absolutely awesome!!!!!

BUT

I M.I.S.S.E.D it...

I din get to see the opening singing...
I, unfortunately, skipped most of the performances...
and I missed the fireworks!!
( All this are credited to the RTM 1 live telecast and my unwillingness to walk... )
Talk about bad luck...

Nvr mind... There are still so many events for me to enjoy...
Gymnastic... Diving... Badminton... Archery... Cycling..
Especially those events that malaysia took part in
Hoping to see someone getting the GOLD medal..
..Anticipating..

BUT

Time is not with me...
With lots of reports, portfolios, pbls, class tests
And my own laziness..
I can't seem to take the time and watch the live telecast for each sport during their competition
Well.. It is ok...
I can watch the daily reports late at night ma~~
Summary somemore... Can know the results straight away...

Ok.. so waiting..
However..
Sumary are really summary... Only got snippets of competition plus the prize-giving ceremony...
Well.. I supposed this is normal...
But...
Really tak shiok ar...
Haiz~~ Whatever~~
Next time... I must definately get hold of an ASTRO tv.. and watch it to my contentment...
Otherwise... Not fun at all ar...

2 people have something to say...:

hchin said...

hmm..u reallly MISSEd it..haha..so bad le me..-P..so lesson from this story is: DUN BE SO LAZY larrrr..nx time MUST go n watch olympic telecast since it is oni held 4 yrs once..-D nvm la..but i think my bro gt rcd some for me..mayb if i gt it i can borrow u k?hahaa-P

雁姑娘 said...

thanks la~~
Yaya... I agreed... next time must really go watch.. so rare le.. the chance..Haiz~~

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web