Grading

Monday, September 8, 2008

I PASSED~~
Wow... That was like heaven music to my ears when I heard Low Sensei ( the president of the Malaysian Aikido Association + panel judges ) said ALL passed!!!
Hehe~~
Think finally able to put down a big load of my mind...
I was so worried that I became the first examinee to fail it...
Haha~~
Finally...
Now I could relax and learn new techniques edi lo~~

Thanks for all the supporting msg and encouragements..
Thanks to Jason, Angela, Krystal, Kelvin, Zaidi, Stella etc for helping me to improve my techniques...
( I really feel like shouting my joy for the all world to know!!! Thats how happy I am!!! )

~~Btw.. for those who got shock seeing the time the post was posted... Hehe.. Pls don think I change for the better ar.. I JUST woke up after sleeping for like 11 hours.. Haha..~~

2 people have something to say...:

iC3_sHiN said...

conGRatulation!!!
LOL...no worries...we hav faith on u!!!

雁姑娘 said...

hehe... thanks~~

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web