Just a thought..

Friday, September 5, 2008

I thought..
We could be friends~~
After all, we meet up several days in a week, go yumcha together several times a week..
even organising things together..
Thought that all this bring people close together
and we could be friends..
NOT pillow-talk friends or close friends..
just a simple friend that cares and appreciate..
( for some reason, I really do hope so.. )

But, I guess..
there ARE some people in the world that just doesn't 'click'..
no matter how many hours or days or weeks they know each other..
no matter how hard they ( or I? ) try..

well.. I guess he is one of it..
Probably M and T was right..
I should tell him what I am displeased with..
Really no use I bottled it all up and let him ruin my day ( or week ) with what he did..
Unfair to my feelings and my tears..
But it is just not in my nature to do so..
( Plus I REALLY think he will shrugged it off even though I told him.. He is that kind of people in my eyes.. )

So..
I surmised...
We could only be senior and junior ba~~
Nothing more..
Quite a sad thing, really~~ : (

1 people have something to say...:

Anonymous said...

I think i noe who r u refering to...dun think too much ba...jz dun take his words seriously...listen to wat is meaningful and important...ignore those which u consider as crap... gambateh...

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web